ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) & The Center for Association Leadership
- ASAE & The Center are two organizations that are linked together to help association professionals achieve the highest level of performance
- Associations Now Magazine
- Journal of Association Leadership
The AMC Institute
- Headquartered in Philadelphia, the AMC Institute includes association management companies throughout the U.S. and abroad. Its mission is to advance the business interests of association management companies and the AMC industry.
Certified Association Executive (CAE)
- The Certified Association Executive (CAE) program was founded in 1960 and is sponsored by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
- CAE certification
Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Leading global provider of web-based software for associations and has served the industry since 1991. iMIS, ASI's premiere product, provides a unique combination of membership management, website management, e-commerce, and e-marketing that elimates costly integration management and provides real-time reporting.